Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Adventure in Homeschooling;)

I knew God was laying homeschooling on my heart again and so I pulled my daughter out of the Arts School she was attending mid year to homeschool her again, I admit I was nervous about the transition but when God calls He equips! And we are having so much fun and learning so much! I wouldn't trade it for anything! Homeschooling is such an incredible adventure and I am so blessed to ride it with the Lord and my children!;)


I wanted to allow our family and friends a peek into our world of homeschooling! We are having a BLAST!;)


My chefs;)





Homeschool Skateboarding;)



Maddie practicing her letters;)




Morgan and her Playdough creations;)




I will be updating and adding more pics, as we have lots of field trips planned! so keep your eye out for them!;)

I wanted to end this post with a cute video made by a homeschool mom that made me giggle!;) I will survive!!;) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!;)

*MAKE SURE TO MUTE THE MUSIC AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE SO YOU CAN HEAR THE VIDEO;)*

1 comment: